Thursday, March 3, 2011

And The Journey Begins

I have decided to start a personal blog. I will be sharing a wide range of thoughts, info, opinions, and maybe even complain every now and then. I am here to be an honest woman, mother, and wife and share my journey, my real journey.

Why the name? Well, I feel like every day I am learning something new. Sometimes small things, sometimes very important things. But I am always learning. Life for me is a lot of trial and error. From trying to raise 4 very small children to simply going to the bathroom in a public restroom while wearing a baby in the sling, holding my purse, and NOT ever touching the seat - Yes this is possible. But no matter how great the day is or how hard it might be, it is always full of blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment