Sunday, December 4, 2011

FB vs. Blogging

I have never been good about keeping up with a blog but always seem to find myself on FB. I began asking myself why this was and if I felt like it was positive for MY life. I think FB can be a great way to stay connected with friends and see lots of pictures of people and their kids and I LOVE that. I however do feel that FB can be a negative outlet. I have found myself getting my feelings hurt, lied to, ridiculed, and have even lost friendships because of it. I feel that on FB you only see the "perfect" lives of others and sometimes even find myself wishing for what others have. I find myself comparing my life to others and questioning my life: my motherhood, how clean my house is, wishing I could go on that vacation, wondering why I didn't get invited to that party, are my meals healthy like her meals are, etc....... I have come to realize that this is very unhealthy for my life. I decided that blogging would be better for me personally. I love sharing my stories and my thoughts and of course pictures, so why can't I just do it on a blog. So here goes. Hope you enjoy what you read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment